Yup here it is again… thanks to a wonderful blog: Carmen & Natasha which you should go and visit them immediately! This is always a huge honour but I’m pretty sure you guys are going to get sick of knowing things about me very soon and I don’t know how many more secrets I have to give up (without some bribing of course….). So I’m modifying this just a little because I still like reading other people’s secrets (but that’s a given ’cause who doesn’t).
For those of you not familiar with this award here are the rules:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers (does anyone know if this is still applicable? I think it should be but had some queries when I got it last time)
I’m asking questions and nominating (because really there are so many great blogs out there that deserve to get noticed)
- What do you like to do when you aren’t blogging?
- Where do you dream of visiting?
- If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What was your favourite childhood toy?
- Who inspires you?
- If you could take anyone out for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be?
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
- What quote do you live by?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- What did you want to be growing up? Are you doing it? (Yep a two-parter!)
Alright here are the nominees and since it’s nearly impossible to figure out if people have 200 or less followers we’ll all just have to deal with it!
- Kim Ross
All great blogs for different reasons. I urge you to check them out!
How To Relieve Stress In 15 MinutesJuly 9th, 2014
Spring Reading British MODEApril 26th, 2014
How To Be Inspired: In StyleApril 7th, 2014
Salt Spring Island: A Slice Of BohemiaMarch 8th, 2014
Photography: Between Dusk And DawnFebruary 17th, 2014