Yup here it is again… thanks to a wonderful blog: Carmen & Natasha which you should go and visit them immediately! This is always a huge honour but I’m pretty sure you guys are going to get sick of knowing things about me very soon and I don’t know how many more secrets I have to give up (without some bribing of course….). So I’m modifying this just a little because I still like reading other people’s secrets (but that’s a given ’cause who doesn’t).
For those of you not familiar with this award here are the rules:
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers (does anyone know if this is still applicable? I think it should be but had some queries when I got it last time)
I’m asking questions and nominating (because really there are so many great blogs out there that deserve to get noticed)
– What do you like to do when you aren’t blogging?
– Where do you dream of visiting?
– If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
– What was your favourite childhood toy?
– Who inspires you?
– If you could take anyone out for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be?
– What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
– What quote do you live by?
– What’s your favourite book?
– What’s your favourite memory?
– What did you want to be growing up? Are you doing it? (Yep a two-parter!)
Alright here are the nominees and since it’s nearly impossible to figure out if people have 200 or less followers we’ll all just have to deal with it!
- Kim Ross
All great blogs for different reasons. I urge you to check them out!
Gift Guide For The Men In Your LifeNovember 25th, 2014
Gift Guide For The FashionistaNovember 17th, 2014
Weekend Inspiration October 2014October 25th, 2014
Warsaw Street ViewAugust 9th, 2014
How To Relieve Stress In 15 MinutesJuly 9th, 2014